We have contacted and are still contacting museums and galleries in order to help you make the most out of your All Souls Con experience.
Confirmed options are listed below and the specifics of these offers (including codes) will be handed out at the registration desk. We may set up an online sign up form to coordinate the outings.
- For those looking to day trip around Philly, obtaining a City Pass will garner you a discount to a variety of museums and other hotspots around the city.
- The Franklin Institute, including the Fels Planetarium, has offered our members a 20% off discount.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art has offered $2 off the price of an adult ticket. Once you acquire the ticket, you will also have access to the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, as well as a special exhibit in the main building called Modern Times: American Art (1920-1950).
- Insofar as the Museum of the American Revolution goes, they are offering a discount on their self guided or the professionally guided museum highlights tour.
- We have also contacted other museums and cites including:
- Independence Hall
- The National Constitution Center
- Philadelphia Fine Art Museum
- Philadelphia History Museum
- The Rosenbach